When you’re in Moab, you’re here to ride, and ride you will! Ride your heart out! Ride without worries! Know that if anything bike-related happens, we can fix it! You’re on vacation and if your bike needs fixing we will do our best to keep you on the trails!
Our Services Include
- Rebuilding hubs and forks
- Servicing disc brakes
- Installing drive trains, bottom brackets, and headsets
- Rebuilding and truing wheels
- Our shop is stocked with a huge selection of parts including derailleur hangers, bushing and bearing kits, pedals, seat posts, derailleurs, cassettes and more …
- Parts by Shimano, Sram, Thompson, Chris King, Hadley, Easton, FSA, Race Face, etc….
We are proud of our outstanding service department. Moab Cyclery enforces the strictest service standards in the industry. Our friendly, knowledgeable mechanics can rebuild anything while you wait, including front forks, rear shocks, and wheels. You can tell that our mechanics really care about their work. They live and work in Moab for the same reason you visit. They know the trails and they know what your bike needs to ride them.
While you’re waiting for your bike repair:
Shower at our shower facility
Shop for cool Moab souvenirs
Sit back, enjoy an icy cold drink, grab a bite to eat, and clean up from your ride while we get your bike ready for its next big adventure!
Call us in advance for more information send us an email, or give us a call 1.800.559.1978.